Monday, July 11, 2011

Catching My Breath


I have been UNBELIEVABLY busy lately! But life is now slowing down and hopefully will remain that way for a little while.


My work has kept me very occupied and working more than usual. Then with the 4th holiday and two reunions to attend, as well as Pete's birthday, I am just proud I made it through alive.

I think Pete had a good birthday...though you will have to ask him for confirmation on that. We spent most of the day apart while I worked and then the evening driving to Boise, Idaho for a good friend/mission companion's wedding. But being in Boise for the sealing was well worth the drive! And it was a plus that we got to stay in Nampa with my Grandma and visit my childhood vacation spot. Pete has heard so many stories about my trips to visit family in Nampa as a child and now he finally got to see the place in person.


Our reunions with Pete's extended family (Sundwall side) and my immediate family (all my siblings together!) were so fun! We had a blast. I didn't take any pictures but hopefully I can round up a few from others to share.


My sister-in-law stayed here in Utah with her kids for about a month starting in June and so we got to spend some extra time with them. At first the boys were hesitant when it came to Peter but it only took Peter playing "swords" with them to make him the first person they ran to hug when we came in the door. A while back Pete needed to fix his car and the they wanted to help. I snapped a few fun shots of them helping Peter "fix" the car.


We sure do miss all seeing all our family! But are grateful to be settling back into normal life again.

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy!!! Love the pictures and the boys love their Aunt Annie and Uncle Peter or Peta as Gray says it! thanks for coming out to the house so often it was great seeing you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are missing them too-and Uncle Pete is pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you guys are having a great/busy summer! I hope to see some more pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete