I wanted to take some family pictures around the time Afton turned one since we don't really have a professional family picture. I knew my Sister-in-law would do a great job and she would be moving sometime this summer so we jumped on a free Saturday in March to have the pictures taken. I love how they turned out. It is fun to have this time of our life captured.
On the day of the pictures Afton was happy but not especially smiley. However, Marianne still got some great shots! We let her play with things (seen above) and tried throwing her in the air in between shots. Whatever works!
We like to call this Afton's dictator picture.
Love the pictures! Good job Marianne, but in fairness, she did have beautiful subjects!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. She is getting so big and beautiful. We need to make sure we hangout this summer when we come out to visit.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDelete