Afton and I sang a primary song at a little care center branch meeting. I was so proud of her I took her to the dollar store to pick out something fun. She chose Swedish Fish.
Sometimes Afton's no-nap thing catches up to her. This day I was putting Peter down for an afternoon nap and came out to find Afton zonked!
Aunt Jessica came home from her mission! (Peter had intense stranger anxiety during this time)
Afton got invited to a Valentine's Day Tea Party by one of her friends from our old ward. It was so nice of them to not forget about us! And Afton was so excited to attend a tea party!
Kaiya's mom (the hostess) sent me this
Afton and Peter both had well-child checkups. Afton: 3 years, Peter: 9 months
Our library got these little carts which is just SO exciting, obviously. So now we MUST bring a baby doll to put in the cart each time we go. Baby Special fits perfectly!
We went as a family to a U of U gymnastics night. Afton mostly like it. But LOVED the popcorn Dad bought her!
Afton got this special quilt which Grandma Rita finished putting together. It was hand-embroidered by Afton's Great Great Grandma so there are three generations of grandmothers who worked on this quilt!
Peter and Bodi are preschool buddies. While the girls learn they switch off chewing on toys, poking each others eyes, and loving every second of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment