Our reception was beautiful! So many people put a lot of time and effort into making it wonderful, we are very blessed to have such sweet people surrounding us. The food was delicious, thanks to my mom, and we got to eat a lot of it after our reception, thanks to my thoughtful family.
My Grandma Davis made the cake. Not only was it beautiful but it also tasted awesome!

We felt so loved during the evening and had such a wonderful time! We were able to see so many people who have meant a lot to us throughout our lives and enjoyed getting to visit with all of them. For Peter and I it truly was the beginning of Happily Ever After.
Hooray! :) I'm so excited that you started a blog. Keep the updates coming because I miss you.
ReplyDeleteAnnie your reception was beautiful,and so were you! I am so glad I made it home just in time!
ReplyDelete