Baseball. Baseball. Baseball. And some fun in between has been our lives as of late.
Pete finished finals with unbelievable grades and I couldn't be more proud of his perseverence with school (despite my attempts to constantly trick him in to doing things with me instead of his school work).
We got him a desk so that he could have his own little study area in our room and be able to shut the door and focus.
I snuck in and took a picture while he was studying.
Baseball has been fun this season. Pete has one more trip after he gets home from Texas this weekend. If we could just get some nice sunshine for these last two home series I could get a tan and support my husband at the same time which would just make me a happy camper.
Wahoo! You guys wear the shirts! :D
ReplyDeleteI bet you guys are so glad to be almost done!! :) We'll have to get together when things calm down before we move to Indiana in August.
ReplyDelete