Last week Pete's brother returned from serving his mission in San Diego, California.
Pete and him got to spend a couple of weeks together after Pete returned from his mission and before Zach left two years ago. But a couple of weeks just wasn't a lot so Pete was quite excited to see him.
Pete, Zach & Uncle Mike
Rafting with the family in American Fork Canyon
My little sister Maggie also got married this last week. It was a beautiful and splendid day.
Sisters Pic!
She wouldn't let me give a speech at her wedding dinner so I will just say here on this blog that I look up to my little sister so much. She has so much strength and I admire the beautiful lady she has become.
Sorry-this was the only time we snapped pictures duringthe whole day
Her husband is awesome as well. I love the way he naturally fits into our family--and if you know the Millar family, that is hard to do! He is fun-loving and so fun to be around.
Photo courtesty of Facebook--Thanks Jazz!
Welcome to the family Joe and well done Maggie!

No comments:
Post a Comment