Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baby's First Outfit

We found out last Wednesday that our sweet little baby is going to be a GIRL! We could not be more thrilled and we feel her sweet spirit already!

My mind has been filled with all things pink and I think Pete is becoming a complete softie at the thought of having a baby girl.

Pete's parents went out and bought this little girl her very first outfit the night they found out it was a girl. When I opened the little box to find this sweet outfit I couldn't help but tear up. It is becoming so real!



I have left the outfit out on the dresser all week because every time I see it I am reminded that there really is a real little girl growing inside me and that soon enough she will be here as part of our family.

We feel so blessed to be bringing this sweet little girl into the world and know that she is going to be one spoiled and loved little girl (not only by us but a loving and supportive extended family as well).

Thank you to all who have shown excitement, love and support for us. We could not be more thrilled!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start spoiling her! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :) I'm so excited for you! Girl clothes just get cuter and cuter. Try and stay away from gap.com if you can. I have not mastered it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Annie! I probably shouldn't find out the gender of mine because when I walk through the baby aisles, I just melt for all the cute stuff. It's bad. I will have to put myself on a baby outfit budget. ;)

    ReplyDelete