Poor guy is always wrapped in or surrounded by pink! That is what you get when you have a big sister.
-he is noisy! He eats noisy and sleeps noisy and just likes to make a lot of noise. I guess he wants to make sure we know he's here. He makes this funny noise that sounds like a goat! When you are holding him and he is kinda drowsy or asleep and you jostle him from movement he will make a little "baa" sound, it's my favorite!
-he is stinky! He has some really bad gas that makes him upset and it is kinda sad to watch but crazy that such a little thing can be so smelly.
-sleeps not so great at night. I think the gas has been waking him up but he has done a couple longer stretches (like 5 hours) on occasion. Otherwise it's about 1.5-2 hour stretches, 3 if i'm lucky.
-loves to be held and wakes up if you set him down unless he really is in deep sleep.
-is grumpiest and wide awake from about 9-11 pm every night which is funny because the last few weeks of my pregnancy he used to move around in my belly in positions that made me cry out in pain! I love when they keep habits from the womb, it's just a reminder that it was this same little person that was inside me! I just wish he had kept a different habit :/.
-we are getting the hang of nursing although sometimes I feel that he is regressing. With Afton I felt a lot more worried about schedules and things but since we are home most of the time I just go with the flow and feed him "on demand".
-I tend to call him baby brother because I am usually talking to Afton about him throughout the day. When Pete talks to him he says "little man" which Afton has picked up on so she will go over to him and say "You OK Little Man?"
I have a similar picture of Afton and Peter like this when she was a few weeks old.
Tolerating bath time and cracking us up!
After bath hair
Fell asleep during tummy time





What a cutie! He looks like Afton. Can't wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteLove you all