We finally felt it was time to bite the bullet and purchase a minivan.
I really was not so big on the idea but we knew it was the most practical choice if we were going to get a second car and after Pete had a rough week of long commutes on the bus I finally decided I would just look on KSL. I came across a van that looked like it was in good shape and was a good price.
I saw it on KSL on Saturday. We couldn't find the time to see it with it being a test week for Peter so the guy agreed to let us see it on Sunday. And we purchased it on Monday. That is really how it had to be since Pete's free time happens only after 7:00pm and bed time is soon after that.
So here it is in all it's glory. The kids were with us when we looked at the car and when we paid for it and picked it up. We didn't really talk to Afton about it other than "we are going to get a new car" but she immediately started calling it "The Josh Car" which completely blew us away because that girl is so darn observant! (The guy we bought the car from was named Josh!)
It has all the works of a Honda Odyssey and only had 75K miles. So we plan to have it last us through residency!
It really does make you a real Mommy now!
ReplyDeleteIt really does make you a real Mommy now!
ReplyDelete