Happy kids at their checkup (after all the scary parts were over)
We scheduled Afton a visit for later that week and got some prescription medicine to help her not be so scared about the whole process. And it was a process. But she handled it like a champ and got all four cavities filled in about 25 min. The dentist and his assistants were praising Afton for how well she did. She is just the type of girl that doesn't realize she could be anything but obedient when it comes to this sort of thing.
I am proud of her and trying my hardest to instill better eating habits for the sake of our teeth (not grazing all day and having food restricted except for designated meal and snack times. I hate making food a battle but for the sake of Afton's teeth--and mine!--I don't think we have any other choice.) It may take us a while to get used to it!
Watching a movie while waiting to get started
This sensitive guy had a hard time seeing his sister being worked on in the chair
No comments:
Post a Comment