- Multiple birthday parties. My dad's birthday was last week and my niece Jennsen's was this week so we have been eating lots of cake over at my parent's house.
- Bridal shower! Pete's uncle John is getting married next week! Pete's mom and aunt threw Heather (his bride) a bridal shower for all the extended family. They let me participate by making cinnamon rolls which made me feel very domestic and included in the family fun!
- Jimmer game...I mean the JAZZ game. We had some tickets donated to the Little Heroes Foundation for the Jazz vs. Kings game. Our foundation invited a couple families in need and then Pete, Jeffrey (Pete's little bro) and I got to go sit in an awesome suite with them and watch the Jimmer-mania! We even sat next to Elder Eyring's suite--who, might I add, may or may not have the Jimmer-fever (actually I really couldn't tell, he was pretty straight-faced the whole time).
- Sundance Film Festival. Pete is part of the Honors Program at UVU. They got tickets to Fierce Green Fire at the festival and one of Pete's classmate canceled so I got to go instead. There was a terrible snow storm that night and it took us about 2 hours to get home from Park City but seeing all the crazy liberals boo and hiss (literally) at the screen with Ronald Reagan on it was well worth it. :)
I did find this lone picture that was taken of us during January. Really?
Not only should this picture not be posted on our blog to remember January by but it really should probably be burned. Not flattering. Of either one of us. And yet I still feel the obligation to post it so that this blog post will have some visual appeal....even if it's the kind that makes you want to throw up.
Thanks Ann for making me want to throw up. I'll try not to let it get to me! hahaha. I just love you! Wish we lived closer. Wish we ALL lived closer. How fun would it be to get together with your sis's and my sis. That would be a blast! Glad January was good to you..p.s. Happy Birthday..you did have pictures of January, they were just in other posts!
ReplyDelete:) You guys are the greatest. I loved your comment about Elder Eyring having "Jimmer Feaver". He may have been straight faced, but we all now he does. haha. Hope you're doing well. I thought of you on your birthday and failed to text/call you. Just know that I love you!
ReplyDelete