Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Newfound Hobby

Lately in my down time I have been transcribing census information from FamilySearch.org! What better way to spend a little free time? I just turn on some soothing music and immerse myself in the past.

This way I don't bother Pete while he is studying, I get to relax, and I am helping someone somewhere get a little closer to finding out more about their family members from the past.


I am so interested in family history and getting to know the amazing people who have shaped the way I live today.

 And guess what? Anyone can do it! Just visit here and sign up. It is very straightforward, easy and fun. Let me know if you want more info or have questions about how to get started!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! I want to do it too! I want to get into family history, this sounds like a great place to start. I am so proud of you, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete