Friday, June 14, 2013

Memorial Day and Outings in the Park

**I put this post together a while ago and never finished writing it. So I finished it today and am posing it...a little late.
 
We live so close to the beautiful Provo canyon and we don't take advantage enough! In May, when the weather started getting warmer we took some time to go on walks up the Provo canyon when Peter and I didn't have work or school going on.

On Memorial day we were able to take Afton to meet her great-great Grandma! Peter's mom wasn't able to come with us so we didn't necessarily get the whole five-generation photo but we were able to get generations 1, 2, 4 & 5. Granny was so sweet with Afton and it was a joy to see them together!
 

Afton also got to meet her first cousin once removed, or something like that. Peter's uncle and his wife had their first baby in April--baby Clara.They both have lots of dark hair and it was fun to see them together. I have a feeling they will be good friends :). Clara is adorable and I could not get over what a cutie she is!

The boys and their babes. (Other babes ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment