I forgot to blog about my birthday back in January! It was a wonderful day/week and I was definitely spoiled by my family.
I had to teach dance the evening of my birthday so Pete was planning a surprise to bring cupcakes to my last class. He kept asking things like how many girls were in my class and what time I was done but I didn't think much of it. My sister, Katie, was also planning to bring cupcakes since her daughter was in that last class. Neither knew the other was doing it and so they both showed up with a lot of chocolate cupcakes and we had a good laugh. It was so sweet of them and the little girls in my class LOVED it!
Peter got me a workout video (Step Up Hip Hop Cardio) I had been wanting and some pink hand weights so I wouldn't have to use bottles of BBQ sauce or vinegar from our food storage any more. He and my mom also pitched in together to fix up an old sewing machine my mom had lying around. It has been wonderful to be able to pull that out and work on a few small projects! My mom got me some running clothes as well which are awesome! And my mother-in-law took me shopping and picked out some new running shoes and a cute shirt from J Crew. I don't know if I should have taken a hint by all the workout things I received but that is what you get for being born in January with all the New-Years-Resolution-Work-Out business going on. Plus, it's what I wanted :)
It was a great day and I felt so loved by all my family! I thought 25 would feel old but it has been good to me so far. I feel mature in a good way, but that is probably more to do with being a mom to this girl than it is with my age :)
Happy late birthday! Hard to believe you're 25.
ReplyDeleteLove you all,