I went with a friend who has 2- and 4-year old girls. So we were quite the crowd! The first usher we saw after parking said we won the cutest group to come through that day (although it was only 10 am, so probably not much competition going on). Once the little girls put on the plastic booties (to keep the temple clean from dirt on shoes) I had to agree. It was ADORABLE! Afton insisted on walking herself for most of the tour. There were a lot of stairs so we stayed back with the older people who didn't mind going as slow as Afton up the stairs.
From L to R: Reagan, Shay, McKay, & Afton
The temple was beautiful and Afton loved picking out the paintings of Jesus. She would point and say "Jesus" whenever she saw a painting. I was proud of how reverent Afton was and how much she enjoyed being there. I'm sure she could feel the spirit just as I could of that special place.
This Sunday is the dedication and we are excited that we get to be a part of that for our Sunday meetings this week!



No comments:
Post a Comment