Safe in the car after getting rained on! (Makes for super curls on Afton :)
Enjoying popcorn at the neighborhood carnival. This was after ice cream and hot dogs and jumping in the bounce house! It was quite a fun time for Afton!
The ball she found in Boofie and Grandpa's garage. It's her new favorite thing.
Carrying her own book and walking out of the library.
We had a little reunion of sorts with the Stevens family. Afton is never short on attention!
Cousin sam is so great with Afton!
Playing in the yard after dad gets home from school.
Afton was good at the grocery store so the cashier gave her a whole bunch of stickers and I let her open some goldfish crackers (which was mainly the reason she was being good).
Emma had a birthday party with blue-frosted cupcakes. Peter says Afton is saying "So what, I don't care what you think. I enjoyed it"
Afton and I stayed with Olivia and Jeff while Pete and Michelle were out of town. Afton LOVED being with Olivia!
Still a finger sucker! And wearing a cute new outfit Mimi got her!
Trying on Jeffrey's hat.
I sent my sister, Amy, this picture on the right and she made the look-a-like doll on the left! Afton loves the doll and named her "Ella". She walks around giving her hugs and kisses all day.
One day after dropping Olivia off at the bus stop, the yard looked so vibrant from all the rain so I asked Afton to put her hands on her hips and pose and then I started snapping away and got these beauties!
Making silly faces
After school snacks with the big girls.
Afton is obsessed with doing her hair in ponytails. She goes and finds elastics and then brings them to me and won't give up until I have put them in her hair. This time she had 4 ponytails in her hair (you can't see one in back). It gets really old since she plays with them and pulls them out so I end up doing like 100 ponytails a day! I'm getting rather sick of it, but you know what, I have decided there are worse things a toddler could be doing.















No comments:
Post a Comment