Sunday, March 6, 2011

Check out my new kicks!

My birthday was on a Sunday this year, which is actually the best way to have it. Everyone feels bad as if they can't truly celebrate it because it is on a Sunday so you get 3 days of partying instead of 1!

It has been a long time since January, so I am trying to remember the sequencing of it all, but it is all jumbled in my mind so I will just have to hit the highlights.
Cookies from here with my mother-in-law. . .
Who took me shopping and bought me. . .
(Two dresses actually and shoes to match!)

Then a surprise from my new family when I got home. . .
To go with a present from my wonderful husband. . .
Which included a trip to the mall to choose out my own Nike+ enabled SHOES! I chose these:
Sweet huh? Running is awesome these days. I can go when I want, where I want and have it all on record.

On Sunday my family got together with lots of yummy food and cake and more presents which included awesome restaurant gift certificates, cute new clothes and a lost christmas present I never opened from my sister-in-law! (Thanks Ash!)
Doesn't get any better than that.

4 comments:

  1. Was it the scarf? We still have a birthday present for you. I guess we'll have to give it to you when you're in Kentucky-along with mom and dads!!!! you totally got spoiled on your birthday!-which should be the case:) Those shoes are incredible. Lets go for a run when you come out. Warning.. it will be a slow run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! a little jealous about that AWESOME treadmill:) Enjoy and Happy Happy Birthday! (belated of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a seriously sweet birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous about the awesome treadmill! You're in- laws must really like you (or are trying to make a statement about your figure...) We bought ourselves a treadmill this Christmas and yes mine was because of the figure... lay off two babies can do wonders to your body:) We love you guys and can't wait to see you in couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete