Sunday, March 13, 2011

Oh, p.s. -- I graduated.

Amidst all the craziness of getting married, graduating kind of took a backseat. BYU does not hold convocation services in December so you can either walk in April or August. Since they did not have services, the official day of graduation was declared as the last day of finals which happened to be December 17th. How many people can say they graduated from college and got married on the same day?
Although being able to say that is cool, the timing is not recommended. Planning a wedding, starting a new job and trying to finish up your last semester of college can be a bit rough but I managed to come out with my Bachelor's degree in Communications with a 3.81 GPA. I, however, missed out on celebrating such a momentous occasion. Three years of my life went into this piece of paper and I didn't even have the time to think about it. So this post is my celebration. YAY!
I just thought I would add a fun little picture from my days as a college student. Good times with such fun roommates!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! :) So are you walking in April? You'll be walking with Matt if you are. I mean the same time as Matt. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on Graduting and Marriage all in the same day! :)

    ReplyDelete