Sunday, August 3, 2014

When Mom is Away the Kids Will Play

I had the opportunity to go to girls camp with my young women this year! We went to Heber Valley for five days and had a grand time. It was the first time I had left Afton for overnight so I worried how I would do (although I didn't worry about her since she was in good hands). But I kept so busy at camp that I didn't have much time to think about her. Good thing too because I teared up when I did!

Afton probably had the best week of her life while I was gone. Dad and extended family spoiled her and made sure she had the time of her life!
Donut run to Maceys before bed

Out on the lake at Tibble Fork


Riding on Grandpa's shoulders
Enjoying a pioneer day concert

Ice cream just for fun

Pioneer Day dress ups!

And a few of me with some of the girls. I am going to miss these young women!!
 Kennedy, Heather, Ruth, Me, Hailey, & Ivannia

The troublemakers: Joey, Ceirra, me, & Bridgette
I even did the zip line, despite my fears. They talked to the girls about pushing yourself during the challenge course and I figured I should do the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment