Afton played in the snow for the first time! We made a little snowman.
Peter and I were reminded of how much we love the music from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and decided to look it up on YouTube. Afton took quite a liking to it and so I rented the Donny Osmond movie from the library and we watched it for family night one night. She was mesmerized....for the first 15 minutes or so.
A playdate with Afton's friends at City Creek. Afton was in heaven walking around like this (she's in the middle) and would NOT let go of their hands which made walking through the mall a bit tricky at time.
Our typical crazy lunches.
A date with Grandpa and Mimi at the acquarium.
Dressing up in Aunt Olivia's dress ups.
17 week baby bump--the week we found out it was a boy!
I know this is kind of a silly picture but Afton has been trying out sitting on the potty and even asked to go poop in it one Sunday evening! It seems weird but we will be potty training her soon and I am excited!
Making mustaches on her own. And so proud of herself.
Peter went to a casting seminar thing and got to practice doing casts.










No comments:
Post a Comment