One morning last week I was scrolling through my pictures on my phone, as I often do, to re-look at pictures of Afton. The previous evening Pete had taken Afton right after I fed her so that I could take care of some things I needed to do. And I guess I left my phone on the chair he was sitting in. I am sure glad I did, because I found these wonderful gems he had taken....
When he got home that evening I mentioned how funny they were and that I had no idea he had taken them. Then he pulled out his phone and showed me a few he had taken on his phone as well....
I swear she looks posed or something! She is just to die for! We ADORE her!
I wanted to capture this sweet moment of Afton cuddling with Grandma Rita but the lighting was terrible so this is the best picture I got. So sweet.
Pete's family sure knows how to make Afton smile. They all stand around making funny faces and noises until she finally cracks a smile. Pete's dad was smart enough to pull his phone out during one of those moments and captured this!
I love that little angel!
ReplyDeleteOh, my, she is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete