Monday, April 1, 2013

Dear Afton,

Dear Afton,

You are a pure joy. Yesterday I couldn't help but notice the ability you have to bring a smile to every face that sees you. I am constantly getting comments from people anywhere I go. I know you won't remember it and I don't know if I will either, so I wanted to be sure and write it down. There are so many people who love and adore you. I love getting to watch you make others happy! You are a good-natured baby and are pleasant to be around. You smile freely when you are awake and have a sweet disposition when you sleep. The comments about your dark, thick hair are never ending and I can't blame anyone who comments because even I am surprised every time I look at you. I never get tired of hearing people say what a beautiful baby you are and every time I see you after being away from you, even if only for a few minutes, I am in awe of how precious you are! It's not just your looks but your expressions and mannerisms are just adorable. I can't believe how utterly obsessed your dad and I have become with you. You make our home a better place. You make me love motherhood. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect babe. I love you!

Love, Mom


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She is adorable! I love all her hair!! If I were you I'd be playing with it all day long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is perfect and adorable and makes everyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she is a beautiful baby! Can't wait to meet her.

    Love you and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete